Cleveland County School District Head Start - ABC
The Cleveland County School District-Cleveland County Head Start-ABC Program is a non-profit organization providing services to low-income children and families since 1967. Our program is administered by the Cleveland County School District with the District Superintendent serving as the Executive Director. We are comprised of three centers located on the public school campuses of Rison, Kingsland, and Woodlawn. Currently, we are fully enrolled with 108 Head Start Children and 28 children that are a part of a state operated preschool program called Arkansas Better Chance for School Success which is located exclusively in the Rison and Woodlawn Centers.
Children who attend our program participate in a wide variety of educational activities. They also receive medical and dental care, healthy meals and snacks, and enjoy playing indoors and outdoors in a safe setting.
Our primary goal is to help all children succeed. Our program is small, but seen as a staple in our community. We are a place where children as well as parents receive education, motivation and inspiration. We strive to promote parents as the primary educator of their children, and try to meet the needs of every child in our program so that they will transition into the public school system healthy, socially well adjusted, and ready to learn.
We are now on Facebook....Check out our page: Cleveland County School District Head Start/ABC Program
Child Safety Recalls
- Nantucket Distributing Recalls Mason Jar Night Light Due to Burn Hazard 28 May 2015 | 4:00 am
- OXO Recalls Nest Booster Seats Due to Fall Hazard 21 May 2015 | 3:30 am
- IKEA Recalls Pressure-Mounted Safety Gates Due to Fall Hazard 12 May 2015 | 5:00 am
- Schylling Recalls Police Press and Go Toy Vehicles Due to Choking Hazard 12 May 2015 | 4:00 am
- Babys Dream Recalls Cribs and Furniture Due to Violation of Lead Paint Standard 8 May 2015 | 3:30 am
- IKEA Expands Recall of Crib Mattresses Due to Risk of Entrapment 1 May 2015 | 5:00 am
- Branded LLC Recalls Kaleidoscope Toy Due to Choking, Laceration Hazards; Offered Exclusively at H-E-B Stores in Texas 30 Apr 2015 | 5:00 am
The following Simplepie error occurred:
A feed could not be found at http://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/hnoecem4k8bc5vt5f7e1qo4iso%40group.calendar.google.com/public/full?futureevents=true&sortorder=ascending&orderby=starttime&singleevents=true&hl=en-GB&