Cleveland County School District Head Start - ABC
The Cleveland County School District-Cleveland County Head Start-ABC Program is a non-profit organization providing services to low-income children and families since 1967. Our program is administered by the Cleveland County School District with the District Superintendent serving as the Executive Director. We are comprised of three centers located on the public school campuses of Rison, Kingsland, and Woodlawn. Currently, we are fully enrolled with 108 Head Start Children and 28 children that are a part of a state operated preschool program called Arkansas Better Chance for School Success which is located exclusively in the Rison and Woodlawn Centers.
Children who attend our program participate in a wide variety of educational activities. They also receive medical and dental care, healthy meals and snacks, and enjoy playing indoors and outdoors in a safe setting.
Our primary goal is to help all children succeed. Our program is small, but seen as a staple in our community. We are a place where children as well as parents receive education, motivation and inspiration. We strive to promote parents as the primary educator of their children, and try to meet the needs of every child in our program so that they will transition into the public school system healthy, socially well adjusted, and ready to learn.
We are now on Facebook....Check out our page: Cleveland County School District Head Start/ABC Program
Child Safety Recalls
- Lea Industries Recalls Bunk Beds with Bookcases Due to Risk of Entrapment (Recall Alert) 4 Jun 2014 | 9:00 am
- phil&teds Recalls Infant Car Seat Adaptors for Strollers Due to Fall Hazard 4 Jun 2014 | 5:00 am
- Hamilton Beach Recalls Baby Food Makers Due to Small Parts Hazard 28 May 2014 | 6:00 am
- Children's Pajamas Recalled by Empress Arts Due to Violation of Federal Flammability Standards 27 May 2014 | 5:00 am
- Lakeshore Learning Materials Recalls Bristle Builders for Toddlers Play Sets Due to Choking Hazard 22 May 2014 | 5:00 am
- Nantucket Distributing Recalls Felt Easter Baskets Due to Choking Hazard 15 May 2014 | 5:00 am
- H&M Recalls Girls' Leggings Due to Choking Hazard 15 May 2014 | 4:00 am